Show off your creative talents and support the library at our Tiny Art Show & Fundraiser Auction!
- Pick up a 4×4″ canvas at the library for a $1.00 donation and create a mini-masterpiece at home in your choice of medium.
- Return your completed canvas no later than Thurs, August 31st.
- Tiny Art submissions will be displayed throughout the library from Sept 4 – Sept 14 and included in our Fundraiser Auction on Thurs, September 14th.
- Auction proceeds will be used to purchase Experience Kits and Memory Care Kits for adult patrons.
- Submissions should be family-friendly. Ages 18+ and all skill levels are welcome to participate!
Dates to Remember:
- Mon, July 10 – Canvases available for pick up (1 per patron – while supplies last)
- Thurs, Aug 31 – Last day to return completed canvases
- Sept 4 – Sept 13 – Tiny Art Show Viewing & Best of Show Voting
- Thurs, Sept 14, 6 – 8 pm – Tiny Art Auction